TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms & Conditions which set out the workshop leader's responsibilities towards you as a client and also yours as a participant on the workshop.
- To secure your place on the workshop, a non-refundable fee is required upon the time of booking.
- Any booking cancelled less than 7 days prior to start of the workshop will only be refunded on the condition that a replacement participant is secured by the workshop leader (N/A to 1-2-1 workshops)
- All refunds will be issued to the original account of origin.
- Ryan Simpson cannot accept responsibility for a client who is unable to participate in the workshop due to ill health or force majeure. Please consider having appropriate insurance to cover such eventualities.
- Ryan Simpson cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions. The workshop host will communicate with the group or individual during the week prior to the commencement of the workshop and advise of expected conditions. The host reserves the right to cancel the workshop if he considers these conditions to be dangerous or unsafe.
- The workshop itinerary described on the website is indicative of what might happen and not what Ryan Simpson is contractually obligated to fulfil. The workshop host will alter the itinerary as he sees fit on the day to suit the weather conditions.
- Ryan Simpson accepts no responsibility for any extra expenses incurred as a result of a workshop cancellation. This could be, but is not limited to travel and accommodation costs.
- In the unlikely scenario of Ryan Simpson being unable to attend, a replacement workshop leader will be appointed. If this is not possible then a full refund will be issued to the participant.
- The workshop participant shall seek his/her own insurance to cover their own personal equipment. Ryan Simpson accepts no liability for equipment that is damaged during the course of a workshop.
- The workshop participant shall ensure they have the appropriate travel insurance to cover losses arising from, but not limited to personal accident, injury, loss of baggage, personal money, belongings, flight cancellations and delays.
- Booking by a client onto a workshop is conferred as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you are booking for someone else then you also accept the Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
- For overseas workshops, the workshop participant is responsible for ensuring they have valid documentation to allow safe and uninterrupted travel. This could be, but is not limited to passports, visas and medical certificates.
- Ryan Simpson has Public Liability Insurance to cover any acts of negligence by himself during the workshop. He accepts no responsibility for the actions of workshop participants and he is not liable for death or injury unless brought about through his own direct negligence. Any claims are subject to Northern Ireland law and all proceedings shall be within the domain of the courts of Northern Ireland.